Our Loyalty Stamp Card is Simple
Get back 15% with our stamp and save card.
Get this card stamped every time you spend £5 or more in one of our stores. Fill it up & get 15% off next purchase from one of our stores.
Terms and Conditions
- The stamp card offer is valid in The Country House Gift Company stores only in the UK. All stamp cards are valid until further notice, even if an earlier termination date is indicated on the stamp card.
- One stamp will be issued for every £5 spent at either of The Country House Gift Company’s stores in the UK.
- You must present the stamp card to collect your stamps at the time of purchase as we will be unable to issue stamps at a later date (even if a receipt is produced).
- The Country House Gift Company reserves the right to stop issuing stamp cards and to withdraw the stamp card scheme at any time and on such notice as it shall deem appropriate. In such a case, it will endeavour, but does not guarantee, to give reasonable notice to allow any cards to be redeemed.
- Photocopied, altered or defaced stamp cards and/or stamps will not be accepted. We may treat as void any stamp card you present if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unlawful or you have otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion.
- Completed cards should not be sold on and cash exchanges will not be accepted.
- This stamp cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Use of this stamp card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
- Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of the Country House Gift Company who reserve the right to (i) take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes you have misused the card; and (ii) on reasonable notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the stamp card.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “The Country House Gift Company” registered address is Lower Wick Farm, Lympsham, Somerset.